Thomas NelsonPrice: $17.19 Free Shipping
Whether you live in a country farmhouse or an urban apartment, you will find inspiration for every room in your home. Come cozy up with your creativity and Liz’s welcoming voice so you can love the feeling of being at home.
In this beautiful book of house and garden photography and DIY inspiration, popular blogger Liz Marie Galvan shares a hundred tips and tricks, budget-friendly hints, and project how-tos to make every room in your house feel like a home you love. Each month hundreds of thousands of readers find design inspiration and DIY ideas on Liz’s blog, where Liz shares stories of life with her veteran husband, their 1800s Michigan farmhouse, and the home décor boutique she co-owns.
In Cozy White Cottage, Liz offers her best home décor and design tips to help you create a home you’ll love coming home to. You’ll love Liz’s real-life, easy, and affordable ideas to get the most out of your home and discover things like:
- The passion and productivity that can pour out of an inspiring, functional workspace or office
- The conversation and connection that flow out of a warm, well-arranged living room
- The thoughtful hospitality that can welcome guests, be it for a cup of coffee or an overnight stay
- The rejuvenation that can happen when we have quiet spaces for reading, prayer, and rest
- The calming routines and rituals that we can implement into our spaces and our lives
- The laughter, joy, and learning that can occur in adorable, functional playrooms
- The life-giving power that beats out of the heart of our homes, the kitchen
Cozy White Cottage offers inspiration for every style, from country farmhouse to urban apartment. Come cozy up with your creativity and Liz’s welcoming voice so you can love the feeling of being at home.